Botswana is known for its wildlife diversity with parks such as Chobe, Savuti, Linyanti, Moremi with the Khwai area, Central Kalahari and the Okavango Delta, the largest inland delta in the world, making it one of Africa's best year round safari destinations.
eXplore Plus Travel & Tours specialise in developing affordable, custom-tailored Botswana safaris for our clients including: group safaris from South Africa as well as private tailor-made safaris according to your personal preferences. We have a fantastic range of safari holidays in Botswana to suit every need.
eXplore Plus Travel & Tours deal with a diverse range of lodges in Botswana, which offer exclusive rates specifically for our clients, enabling us to offer you more affordable packages.
THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO WHEN VISITING BOTSWANA:
- Exploring the Okavango Delta wetlands by mokoro (traditional canoe) or by boat. Choose between dry camps which also offer game viewing by vehicle, and wet camps which only offer water based activities.
- Walking ancient paths through the Central Kalahari Desert with Bushmen.
- Enjoy a houseboat safari or a sundowner cruise on the Chobe River.
- The rare opportunity to go on night drives to spot big cats in the Khwai area.
- Experience Africa's largest concentration of elephants in the Chobe National Park.
- Enjoy a helicopter flight over the Okavango Delta - Botswana’s landscape is so uniquely picturesque and seeing the Delta from the air is not to be missed.
- Opportunities to travel to the mighty Victoria Falls, a must-see wonder.