When it comes to the safari experience, Tanzania’s stunning range of wildlife and its many beautiful national parks make it one of the best safari destinations globally.
The national parks of Tanzania, such as Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro, Tarangire, and the world famous
Serengeti offer visitors the opportunity to see the big five as well as countless other animals and birds- not to mention the highest free-standing mountain in the world, Kilimanjaro.
Just a stone throw away you will find beauty in Zanzibar with its endless beaches and majestic opportunities for snorkeling
, scuba diving and deep sea
fishing. Tanzania is truly an all-in-one destination that is not to be missed.EXPLORE PLUS TRAVEL & TOURS SPECIALISE IN DEVELOPING AFFORDABLE, CUSTOM-TAILORED TANZANIAN SAFARIS FOR CLIENTS INCLUDING:
THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO WHEN VISITING TANZANIA:
- Group safaris. Travel in the company of others on our group tours, which provide an outstanding opportunity to experience Tanzania’s most popular wildlife parks like Lake Manyara, the Serengeti and the Ngorongoro crater.
- Private tailor-made safaris according to your personal preferences.
- Set departure safaris throughout the year which allows you to buy a seat and save money as you share the vehicle and guide fees with other like-minded people. Whether it’s exploring iconic national parks by 4x4 or flying by light aircraft into some of the most famous wildlife areas, we're sure to have the perfect Tanzanian safari just for you. Enjoy a relaxed experience with world-class local guides, superior accommodation and high-quality vehicles.
- The home of the Great Wildebeest migration, the Serengeti! The park is also a great place to see predators.
- Tarangire National Park, famous for its vast herds of elephants and giant baobab trees.
- Lake Manyara forms one edge of the Great Rift Valley. The lake itself is a true birder’s paradise with over 350 bird species.
- Standing at 5,985 meters tall, Mount Kilimanjaro is one of the world's most accessible summits.
- An unforgettable Serengeti Balloon Safari offers a bird’s eye-view of the plains, rivers and animals.
- More than 1,100 bird species to spot in the country.
- Selous Game Reserve, the world’s largest game reserve, boasting Africa’s greatest concentration of hippos, crocodiles and wild dogs.
- The Ngorongoro Crater, a haven for wildlife, including the largest predator population in Africa and one of the last wild refuges for the black rhino.
- Zanzibar has a wide range of accommodation choices and plenty to see, do and discover. It is the perfect place to relax after an exhilarating safari or climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.