We offer pre-scheduled climbing dates
where you can join other climbers as well as private climbs
. If we don’t have the right dates or availability for you on one of our pre-scheduled climbs, we can still check if we can join you up with other hikers according to your preferred dates. Or if you would like to customise your itinerary, please let us know, and our team can put together your ideal itinerary according to your preferred dates.DON'T CLIMB ALONE!!! Join one of our pre-scheduled climbing dates for 2018 & 2019
:Our pre-scheduled climbing dates are for those who wish to join other climbers. Anybody is welcome, as you will join other like-minded people with the same goal! These climbs allow you to meet other climbers, share the experience, encourage each other and celebrate your achievement together!MACHAME ROUTE (6-DAYS):
10 - 17 Feb '18
11 - 18 Aug '18
08 - 15 Sept '18
27 Dec - 03 Jan '19 (New Year summit)
16 - 23 Feb '19
* Not more than 12 people per group
.MACHAME ROUTE (7-DAYS):05 - 13 Mar '18
16 - 24 Jun '18
14 - 22 Jul '18
21 - 30 Jul '18 (Total Lunar Eclipse on 27/28 July - summit night)
17 - 25 Aug '18
15 - 23 Sept '18
26 Dec - 03 Jan '19 (New Year summit)
09 - 17 Mar '19
* Not more than 12 people per group.Presentation evening in Midrand (South Africa):Join us for our Kilimanjaro Info evening:
Date: To be Advised
Venue: Plantation Café, 3 International Business Gateway, Corner of New Road & 6th Road, Midrand
(Please book your seat with Rika - email@example.com)One Stop Service to Our Clients:
We offer excellent after-sales service and additional information to help you to prepare for your climb fully. As we have personally conquered Kilimanjaro, we understand the importance of being prepared!With your booking confirmation you will receive:
- International and domestic flights within South Africa and Tanzania can be arranged if required.
- All ground arrangements including special requirements (private toilet, extra acclimation days, single tents, etc).
- Add-on packages: Zanzibar, Mount Meru and Safaris within Tanzania and Kenya.
- Gear hiring from our office in South Africa OR to collect on arrival in Moshi.
- Presentations at locations in Gauteng or online presentations through Skype conference call.
- Travel insurance - you can't climb Kilimanjaro without the proper cover!
- Our complete packing list for Kilimanjaro to see what we suggest as necessary items to take on your climb, what is recommended and what is optional.
- Our tips to help you to prepare for your climb.
- A detailed breakdown with tips for your Kilimanjaro crew to help you to budget accordingly.
- Information on dehydration, supplements, electrolytes etc.